Amazon is a very famous buying and selling platform that was founded in 1994. It attracts customers from all over the world by providing them with outclass e-commerce facilities. Whenever you order an item through Amazon, it records it into its history for future reference. However, many people do not want their orders to be tracked and hence they want a method with the help of which they can delete their Amazon Order History.
Although no such ways have been discovered as yet with which you can completely wipe off your Amazon Order History, however, there are the following two tricks with which you can hide your order history:
- Using Amazon Household Account- If you are an Amazon Prime member, then you can avail this facility. This option lets you hide your order history from your family members. All you need to do is just to add the people from whom you wish to hide your order history as your family members on your Amazon Household account and then you will be able to hide your order history from them.
- Archiving your Orders- If you are not an Amazon Prime member, even then you do not have to worry because you can always archive all those orders that you do not want to view on your Amazon account. In this way, you will be able to hide them temporarily and can unhide them any time you want.
So now let us learn how you can archive your orders without being an Amazon Prime member.
How to Archive your Orders on Amazon?
In order to archive your orders on Amazon, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Go to www.amazon.com, provide your Email ID and Password and then click on the Sign-in button in order to sign in to Amazon as shown in the following image:
- Now click on the Accounts and Lists tab.
- Click on Your Orders tab as highlighted in the image shown below:
- Now locate the order that you want to archive and click on it to select it.
- After selecting the desired order, click on the Archive Order button as shown in the following image:
- As soon as you will click on this button, a confirmation window will appear on your screen. Finally, click on the “Archive Order” button from this window in order to hide your selected order.
In the same manner, you can hide as many orders as you want by repeating the above-mentioned process.