Google Assistant is a very powerful voice assistant designed by Google. It helps you in carrying out your routine chores very conveniently simply by communicating with your Google Home smart speakers. You can say that the Google Assistant acts as a bridge between you and Google Home. Now, this voice assistant has a default voice with which it communicates with you. However, it is not really possible that everyone becomes a fan of this voice.
The reason behind that is each one of us has a different set of preferences. We like and dislike certain things and we cannot really object on anybody’s choice. Similarly, some people like soft and shrill voices and some are fans of heavy grave voices. It entirely depends upon the kinds of voices they are used to listening and the tones that they can understand well. Because obviously, if you cannot understand what your Google Assistant is saying, you will never be able to communicate with it effectively.
To resolve this issue, Google provides you with the flexibility to change Google Assistant’s voice right according to your taste. It presents you with a list of different voices which you can listen to and then decide which one you want to communicate with. Therefore, in this article, we will be explaining to you two different methods with which you can Change Google Assistant’s Voice.
How to Change Google Assistant’s Voice on your Phone?
In order to change Google Assistant’s voice on your phone, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Tap on the Home button and hold it for a few seconds while saying OK Google or Hey Google.
- Now tap on the Compass icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- After that, tap on your Profile Picture located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Now select the Settings option by tapping on it.
- Tap on the Assistant option and then select the Assistant Voice.
- Doing this will display a list of all of Google Assistant’s voices. You can listen to all of them by tapping on them one by one and then choose a voice whichever you like the best out of these.
How to Change Google Assistant’s Voice on your Google Home?
In order to change Google Assistant’s voice on your Google Home, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Launch the Google Home application on your phone or tablet by tapping on its icon.
- At the bottom of the application’s main screen, tap on the Accounts option and then select Settings.
- Now tap on the Assistant option and then go to Assistant Voice.
- As soon as you will do this, you will be displayed with a list of all of Google Assistant’s voices. Listen to all these voices one by one by tapping on them and then select that voice which appeals to you the most.
In this way, by following any of the two methods listed above, you can tailor your Google Assistant’s voice very conveniently right according to your own needs.