This error 927 has been seen on android devices, usually after updating which means “a update to the software” may have caused this but that’s not the only reason, it is also possible if there are issues with sync. The complete format of the error is “could not be downloaded due to an error(927)“.
This may also come up as a result of something (malware, adware) blocking the play store from downloading.
To fix the issue follow the steps listed below.
Fix Google Play Error 927
1. Go to Settings -> All and then select “Google Play Store”
2. Tap or Select Force Stop. Then tap/select Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
3. Once this is done, try and install the app now. If it still doesn’t works, then proceed to Step 4
4. Go to Application Settings -> All -> Google Play Store and Choose Uninstall Updates.
5. Re-open Play Store and wait a few minutes (make sure your phone can access the Internet).
Test, if you are now able to download the app. If not, then process to step 6.
6. Go back to Settings -> Accounts. Remove your account, and add it back.
Test, if you are now able to download the app. If not, then process to step 7.
7. Go to Settings -> Wireless and Network -> “Choose your Network APN” and then select “Clear Proxy Option” OR