If you are using Twitter, then there are a lot of GIFs that you see every day. GIFs refers to a short animated picture without the sound. People on Twitter share many different kinds of GIFs in tweets and comments. Just like memes, GIFs can be used as a reaction of a person through messages. However, there is no option available on Twitter for saving the GIF that you liked. In this article, we will show you how you can save GIFs from Twitter on PC, Android, and iPhone.
Saving GIFs from Twitter on PC
You can save the Twitter GIFs on PC by using the online downloading websites. Using the websites to save GIFs is the easiest and reliable method. All you need is to copy the URL of the GIF and paste it on the website to download. Follow the below steps to save the GIF from Twitter on PC:
- Open Twitter in your browser and find the GIF tweet that you want to download. Right-click on it and choose Copy GIF Address option.
- Open the EZGIF website in the new tab and select Video to GIF option.
- Now paste the GIF address and click the Upload video button as shown below:
- It will load the GIF in the video format. Scroll down and click on the Convert to GIF button.
- The video will convert and provide the GIF output down below. Click on the Save button in the Output GIF section and the GIF will save into your computer.
Saving GIFs from Twitter on Android
There are a lot of applications on the Google Play Store for saving Twitter GIFs. Most of them provide additional features in the application, including saving GIFs. We are going to demonstrate the Tweet2gif application for this method, which we successfully used without any problem for saving twitter GIFs. Follow the below steps to try saving GIFs from Twitter:
- Go to Google Play Store and search for the Tweet2gif application. Tap on the Install button to install it on your phone.
- Now open your Twitter and find the GIF that you want to save to your phone. Tap on the Share button and choose Copy link to Tweet option.
- Open the Tweet2Gif application that you just installed. Tap on the Paste icon and then press the Download GIF button.
- The application will start downloading the GIF and it will be saved on your phone.
Saving GIFs from Twitter on iPhone
Just like Android, iPhone also has many applications on the App Store for this purpose. In this method, we are going to use GIFwrapped application, which has simple steps for saving GIFs on your iPhone. Due to the iPhone security, you need to save the GIF in the application, then save it to the Camera Roll as shown below:
- Open App Store on your iPhone and download the GIFwrapped application.
- Open the Twitter app on your phone and find the Tweet of the GIF that you want to download.
- Tap on the Share icon, choose the Share Tweet via option and then select Copy Link to Tweet option.
- Now open GIFwrapped application and select the Search tab at the bottom. Paste the link or tap on Use the Clipboard option.
- Select the GIF on the screen and tap on the Share button at the top right corner. Then choose Save to Library option.
- Now select the Library tab at the bottom and tap on the downloaded GIF. Tap on the Share button again and choose the Save to files option.
- Provide the saving location and press the Add button to confirm.
- The GIF will be saved to the Camera Roll of the iPhone.