The wait is over and the updates for the 4th season of Fortnite are finally here! With so many challenges to complete and so much more to discover, it will take some playing hours for all of the Fortnite players out there to get done with them.
Season 4- Challenges:
There are almost 7 challenges to be completed for the first week of the season. Upon completing even 4 out of them, one will gain XP of +5k. One of the challenges is to find the Tomato Town Treasure Map while the one with the most hype is collecting all the words F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E. You heard that right, you don’t have to pull out your guns this time for completing this one, you just need to survive and run. You get 5 Battle Stars as a reward for completing this challenge and it should be kept in mind that all of these are only for the holders of the Battle Pass.
Locations of the letters:
Now, what’s the deal with these letters? Does one need to collect all of them in a single go or can the progress go from match to match? Do you need to collect all of them in any specific sequence? We’ll be helping you guys figure everything out to complete the challenge.
First of all, no, you don’t need to collect them in a single go. You can find and collect them during different matches but if you find one or two and then quit the match by yourselves, then that’s not going to count. About the sequence, no matter where you go, you will always find the letters in the proper sequence by themselves. It means your first letter will always be F and the last one will be E. Another thing, don’t forget to collect the building material with your pick axe on your way, because you might have to build stairs to reach some of the letters as they can be found elevating a little high above the ground.
About the locations, we would like to thank the Reddit user Strantjanet for sharing the locations on his Reddit account. Following are the locations where you can find and collect all the letters:
- Anarchy – Red Barn, on top of the weathervane
- Dusty Divot – On the blue power line next to the right/East of the crater
- West of the racetrack/GUS – Triangle of trees
- Tilted Towers – On the clocktower
- Haunted Hills – On the eagle grave near chest spawn
- Risky Reels – On The projector
- Pleasant park – Roof middle
- Containers – Top of the big shipping container near tomato
- Salty Springs – Top of the tower overlooking salty
- Greasy Grove – At the swing sets (correction: in the playground in the northwest corner)
- Moisty Mire – By the helicopter and big green screen