Error C1900107 is a windows update error. This error may also come up during the upgrade of Windows 10. It usually occurs when another process interferes with the install/upgrade/update progress.
However, this can be easily resolved with the methods listed below.
This guide is aimed at Windows 10 but this method also works on Windows 8 and 8.1.
In order to fix this issue; please follow these steps.
Method 1: Clean boot your system
1. Hold windows key and press R
2. Type msconfig and Click OK
3. A system configuration window will open up.
a) Click the Services Tab and put a check on Hide All Microsoft Services
b) Then put a check on Disable All
4. Click Apply/OK and reboot your system.
After your system restarts, test the upgrade/update again.
If it still won’t work; then proceed to Method 2:
Method 2: wuauclt
1. Click the Start button
2. Type cmd then right click cmd and select run as administrator
3. In the black command prompt window, type wuauclt.exe /updatenow
4. If this command doesn’t works at once; try it at least 3 times. This should kick start the update process.