MOGA Controller has had a lot of issues pairing with phones. Some people have had it pair once, and that was it, were never able to pair again, the issue persists with multiple phones. Officially, they haven’t fixed this to make it a pleasant experience but the users and technicians have found workarounds.
Simply follow the steps below to fix the connection/pairing issue with Moga Controller
Fix MOGA Controller connection issues
1. While the controller is off, press and hold the Sync Button. (One that flashes blue with A in circle on it)
2. Hold it and turn the controller on whilst still holding it.
3. Then, open the MOGA Pivot app, with the sync button still held.
You can also use the Universal Driver App.
4. Continue holding the sync button while the controller is syncing.
5. You must use this method, whenever you want to pair and connect the controller.
If these steps do not work for you, then install the Universal Drive App and re-do the steps.