Google Play Error 907 is a bug in the play store. The complete error message would be something similar to ” app name could not be downloaded due to an error. (907)”. This has popped up after the Play Store has been updated by Google. This error usually comes up when you’re attempting or trying to download an app off the play store.
A trace from debugging the error points to permission issues when Play Store tries to download and save portion of the app to the SD Card.
To fix this issue, follow the steps listed below.
1. Go to Settings -> All and then select “Google Play Store”
2. Tap or Select Force Stop. Then tap/select Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
3. Once this is done, try and install the app now. If it still doesn’t works, then proceed to Step 4
4. Go to Application Settings -> All -> Google Play Store and Choose Uninstall Updates.
5. Re-open Play Store and wait a few minutes (make sure your phone can access the Internet).
Test, if you are now able to download the app. If not, then process to step 6.
6. Go back to Settings -> Choose Storage and Select Unmount SD Card
Test, if you are now able to download the app. If not, then process to step 7.
7. This time, physically eject the SD Card and then re-test.
If it still doesn’t works, then repeat step (1 to 4) and you should be able to get it working.