Error -24 is an unknown error with the Play Store on your Android device.
The most common cause for the issue is background activity that runs on the Android OS on your phones.
When this happens, the system becomes a mess because cache files are generated, and it causes the system to glitch.
Method 1: Clear the Cache
1. Go to Settings -> All and then select “Google Play Store”
2. Tap or Select Force Stop. Then tap/select Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
3. Once this is done, try and install the app now. If it still doesn’t works, then proceed to Step 4
4. Go to Application Settings -> All -> Google Play Store and Choose Uninstall Updates.
Method 2: Check Space Left
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap/Click SD Card & Phone Storage
You should be able to assess how much space is left. If there is no space left, then it is recommended that you delete unnecessary apps, pictures, music and photos to free up space. Once this is done, test and see if you can now install the apps.