The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion is a pretty old open-world game that is still played by gamers. It is a role-playing game where you can play as a warrior, assassin, or sorcerer. The game tells all basic options and keys at the start, but it does not talk about how to drop any items from inventory. This option was only discovered by some hardcore gamers who tried to overload themselves during the tutorial dungeon. However, in this article, you will learn about how to drop items in The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.
Dropping Items in Oblivion
The dropping items feature is pretty simple if you just know how it works. You just need to navigate to your inventory and find the item that you want to drop. By using simply 2 keys you can drop any item from the inventory. It also provides the quantity option where you can choose the number of dropping items. Follow the below steps and learn how to drop items in The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion:
- Start your The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion game on your system and load the game. Press the Tab key in the game to view inventory.
- Click on the Sword icon and then choose any of the options in which you want to drop items. In our case, we will be doing it in the Weapons section.
- Now here you need to hold the Shift key and press left-click of your mouse on any of the items.
- Choose the quantity for the item you are trying to drop. Then click on the Ok button and it will automatically drop it on the ground.
- You can always pick it up again from the ground.
There are also some other bugs and tricks that you can try on to carry more stuff without dropping any. The game also has many commands that can change different options related to the weight of carrying items.