Twitch is one of the great places to watch many different players streaming. Users can also donate money to their favorite streamers by using different options. Twitch provides not one, but multiple ways to donate to a streamer. The payment method for each method may vary. In this article, we will discuss all the possible methods through which users can support Twitch streamers.
Subscribe to Channel on Twitch
You can also support the Twitch streamer by subscribing to their channel. The subscription works on a monthly basis and can be renewed each month. You can also subscribe for more than one month. Every country will have a different subscription price. Recently the subscription prices have been decreased a lot from the previous ones. Subscribing is simple, just open the streamer’s channel, click on Subscribe button and provide the required information. The subscription amount will be donated to the streamer.
Donate Money on Twitch
You can donate money other than simply subscribing to a streamer. Most streamers will have a donate button in their channel’s description. Every streamer will be using a different service for accepting the donation. The majority of the streamers use Streamlabs for donations. However, they all work similarly and are easy to use. Follow the below steps to start donating:
- Open your browser and go to the Twitch website. Log in to your Twitch account.
Note: If you don’t have an account, then click on the Signup button, and create one.
- Now search for the Twitch streamer that you want to support and open their channel. Then scroll down and click on the Donate button in their description.
Note: Sometimes the donate button will be Tip or something else.
- It will take you to another page where you can provide information like nickname, username, message, donation amount, and payment details.
Note: Some provide additional features like text to speech, effects, or GIF.
- Once you are done providing information, click on the Donate button to donate the money. Sometimes you will have to provide payment information after clicking the donate button.
Donate Bits on Twitch
Bits is a twitch currency that you can purchase from Twitch and use to donate your favorite streamers. Unlike the donation that sometimes uses third-party sites, Bits are directly provided by Twitch. However, this does not have a PayPal option to purchase. Both of the donation methods will have some differences. Follow the below steps to see how Bits work:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Twitch site. Login to your account if you are not already logged in.
Note: If you don’t have an account, simply sign up for one.
- Search for the streamer that you want to donate to and open their channel. Now click on the Get Bits option or click on the Diamond icon in chat.
- You will get different deals to buy Bits for your account. You can buy it through Amazon Pay or Credit/Debit Cards.
- You can proceed with the desired payment. Once you finalize your purchase, just click on the Pay Now button.
- After that, go back to the streamer channel. Now you can click on the Diamond icon in chat to donate Bits. You can also type “cheer100” to send 100 Bits.
Note: Change number in cheer100 to send more Bits.