DNF Duel blurry visuals problem occurs usually when users set up their display resolution higher than 1080p and won’t be able to see sharp images due to this problem. The problem seems to occur that the game is being rendered on a low resolution and offers a bad gaming experience while playing this fighting game on their device.
This is really heart-breaking for the DNF Duel gamers, and if you too are encountering the same problem then this article will provide you with the best potential fixes that help you to get past the blurry visual problem with the game. But before starting with the solutions it is important to learn the common culprits responsible for the problem. So, before jumping directly to the solutions, let’s first have a quick look at the causes that trigger this problem.
What Causes the “DNF Duel Blurry Visuals Problem”?
- Missing DNF Duel administrative privileges- Firstly, missing administrative privileges can give you the hard time by giving you this problem. So, if you are not launching the game as an administrator then you will encounter this issue. As missing administrative right results in creating several problems and blurry visual problem on DNF Duel is one of them. Hereby, make sure to launch the game with administrative privileges to avoid getting into such problems.
- Outdated drivers- Another reason causing this issue on DNF Duel is outdated drivers. If you are using outdated or old drivers then there is a high chance that you will get this problem. Therefore, it is suggested to use updated or latest drivers to avoid getting into such issues.
- High-resolution settings- If you set the display resolution to its maximum range then you will get into this problem. Hereby, try changing your Windows’ DPI settings to get done with this issue.
- Outdated OS version- In most instances, outdated OS versions may trigger this issue on DNF Duel. So, if you are operating on an old OS version then you will get this problem. Therefore, fix the issue by using the updated or latest OS version.
- Corrupted Game files- If the game files somehow got corrupted or missing then you may encounter this problem. Also, if you have interrupted or incomplete installation process then it may corrupt your files later on resulting in this problem. So, when such is the cause behind your problem, try dealing with the situation by verifying the integrity of the files.
- Enabled overlays- Enabled overlays might also give you the hard time by triggering this problem. As overlays might conflict with the app thereby blurring the DNF Duel visuals. Therefore, fix the problem by disabling the overlays.
So, these are some culprits that cause this issue to appear on the DNF Duel game. Now as you are aware of these causes, you’ll be easily able to escape the issue in no time with the most effective fix among the various mentioned.
1. Launch DNF Duel as an administrator
As it already discussed above that not running the game as an administrator can get you into this problem. Also, many games and apps require administrative rights to run properly without causing any trouble. So, launching the game with administrative privileges is worth giving a chance as it solves most of the issues in the first instance only. For this, you need to follow the below instructions as guided:
- First, look for the DNF Duel’s installation folder.
- Then, make right-click on the .exe file for DNF Duel and select the Properties option.
- On the next appeared screen, go to the Compatibility tab on the top and check the box for Run this program as an administrator.
- Now, tap the OK button to keep the changes.
- Once done with the above steps relaunch the DNF Duel and check for the issue if fixed or head to the next fix.
2. Update your Drivers
Another solution to resolve this problem is by updating your drivers. Drivers are essential to run the game and other apps problem and if you have not updated your drivers for a long time then you may have to face this problem on DNF Duel. Therefore, if found the drivers to be the culprit behind the problem, try handling the situation by updating the outdated drivers to the latest version.
You just need to follow the below steps for drivers update:
- Go to Start and look for Device manager.
- Now, expand the Display adapters section and select your graphics driver from the list.
- Then, make right-click on the driver and select the Update Driver option.
- Click on the Search for the updated driver automatically
- Now, wait for the drivers to get updated.
- Once downloaded, restart your system and verify if the problem still persists or not.
3. Turn off Overlays
The overlay is a very useful feature when streaming an online platform. But this feature is likely to cause trouble as they consume a ton of computer resources and affect the system’s performance, which can trigger this issue. So, it is recommended to disable all the third-party in-game overlays and check if it helps you to solve the issue.
And the enabled overlays might create this issue on the DNF Duel game. So, try fixing the problem simply by disabling the overlays.
3.1 GeForce Experience
- Launch GeForce Experience on your system.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Then, on the next appeared screen toggle off the button for In-Game Overlay.
- Lastly, exit the GeForce Experience window.
- Launch the Steam app and click on Steam in the top-right corner.
- Next, select Settings from the appeared menu.
- On the Settings page, select the In-game that appears on the left side.
- Then, uncheck the box for Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game option.
- Lastly, tap OK.
- Launch the Discord app on your desktop.
- Select the Settings icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, choose Overlay from the appeared menu.
- Finally, toggle off the option for Enable in-game Overlay.
After, disabling the overlay feature, launch the DNF Duel game and check if the issue is resolved.
4. Update Your Windows
Running the outdated Windows version is likely to cause various problems and if the Windows system you are using is outdated then it is likely to cause DNF duel blurry visuals problems due to the compatibility problem. So, you need to update your Windows version. If you are using the Home version, try updating it to the latest version. You can check your Windows version by the below-guided steps:
- Open Windows Settings by pressing the Windows+ I key.
- Then, tap on Update & Security and check for any updates available under the Windows Update section.
- Lastly, download the update if any is found by tapping on Download & Install option.
Now wait for the process to get completed, once done reboot your system and check for the is the problem is resolved.
5. Verify the Integrity of the Game Files
Sometimes due to corrupted or deleted game files, you may run into this problem on the DNF Duel game. Moreover, file corruption is the further result of the interrupted installation process. Hereby, it is suggested to verify the integrity of game files to fix the problem. To do so follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Steam app.
- Then visit the Library section.
- Locate DNF Duel and make right-click on it.
- Now, click on the Properties option.
- After that, choose the Local Files tab and select Verify integrity of game files.
- Lastly, wait for the process to complete.
It will take some time to verify and repair the corrupt files. Once the repairing process is done, re-launch the game and check whether the issue still persists or not.
6. Change Your Windows’ DPI Settings
If none of the above fixes works then you can try changing the High DPI settings to fix the problem. Follow the steps below:
- Launch Steam and visit the library section.
- Next, make a right-click on DNF Duel
- Then, tap on Manage and select Browse local files. This will take you to the DNF Duel installation folder.
- After that, make right-click on the .exe file for DNF Duel and select Properties
- Visit the Compatibility tab & click on High DPI Settings.
- Here, check the box for Override High DPI scaling behaviour and select the Application in the dropdown.
- Lastly, click OK.
Well, the problem is common yet annoying for most players as it blurs the visual which is the most important part of the game. So here in this article, we have put together the entire potential solutions that work for you to get past the problem. I hope the article comes out to be helpful thereby solving DNF Duel’s blurry visuals problem.