com.system.patch should not be mistaken for a virus, because it is not a virus neither is it a system patch. It is a sort of adware and it should be removed. Now a days, many adwares are designed and released in smart ways where the user would take it as a genuine android app. Creators, impersonate legitmate processes and apps for adwares. When you run such apps, and when your Android is affected, it can disrupt the normal user day to day activities because it usually floods the system with unwanted ads.
A android app called 360 Security can successfully remove this adware. Simply follow the steps below.
- Download 360 Security for Android. Search for it in the play store and install it. You can uninstall it after we have our issue resolved.
Tap Settings -> Security -> Device Administrators and turn on 360 Security. The image below is just for illustration, once 360 security is installed, you should see it here.
- You may also see the com.system.patch there, don’t make any changes to it.
- Change the mode to Airplane Mode.
- Restart your Phone and open the 360 Security.
- Go to App Manager and delete com.system.patch.
- If you get a pop up saying it’s a device admin, then deactivate it.
- Make sure it is de-activated, if it does not deactivates, then repeat step 3.