Xbox Game Pass is a video game subscription service for Windows 10 and Xbox One console. It is provided by Microsoft, many call it as the Netflix for video games. Users can get access to over 100 high-quality games when they subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass. There are two packages of the Xbox Game Pass, $9.99 per month and the ultimate one for $14.99 per month. However, there are limited games and can not be useful if the user needs the game that is not in the Xbox Game Pass list. In this article, you will learn how to cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Unsubscribing/Ending the Xbox Game Pass Subscription
There are many reasons why a user will want to unsubscribe/cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription. First, there are over 100 games for Xbox Game Pass users, but they are still limited and might not have the games that users want. There is also the auto-renew of the Xbox Game Pass, which will automatically renew when the subscription ends for the month. Users that do not use this subscription anymore will want to stop (cancel) the auto-renew of the Xbox Game Pass. Follow the below steps to cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription.
- Open your browser and go to this Xbox page. Log into your Xbox Live account.
- Click the Profile Image at the top right corner and choose the Subscriptions option.
- Locate the Xbox Game Pass subscription and click on the Manage button in front of it.
- Click on the Cancel button next to Xbox Game Pass.
Note: Here you can also change the billing option.
- A warning window will appear telling the user that they will lose access to the Xbox Game Pass subscription. Click on the Confirm Cancellation button.
- Finally, the Xbox Game Pass expiry date will be shown to the user.