Jailbreak iOS 8.4/8.3/8.2 & 8.1.3 – In this guide, I will list down TaiG Method for Jailbreaking your iOS 8.1.3/8.2/8.3 and 8.4. The tool we will be using to jailbreak is called TaiG. TaiG is only compatible with Windows.
For the method on Mac, follow the PP Jailbreak Guide.
Take a full back up of your iOS Device before proceeding, in case something goes wrong you can always restore from the backup. Safety comes first; we don’t want you to lose your data. Turn off your firewall and any anti-virus software that may prevent TaiG from connecting/accessing the Internet.
TaiG Runs on Windows and the following devices can be jailbroken:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Jailbreak iOS 8.4/8.3/8.2 & 8.1.3 using the TaiG tool
- Download the TaiG tool from Google by searching for (TaiGJBreak_EN_2430.zip). Make sure you know the location where it is being saved.
- Hook up your iOS device to your computer via the USB port on your computer.
- If the passcode is enabled; temporarily disable it by going to Settings -> ID & Passcode
- After the passcode feature is disabled, turn off Find My iPhone (etc) by going to Settings -> iCloud and choose the “Find My iPhone” option
- Locate the downloaded TaiG.exe file and then Right Click TaiG.exe and select “Run as administrator“
- Wait for the TaiG.exe to load up. It should show the firmware version of your device, once you see this, deselect the 3K Assistant 2.3.0 (TaiG’s App Store), just below Cydia 1.1.18.
- Click the Start button in the Center to begin.
- Your device will reboot automatically after the jailbreak is complete. Jailbreak Succeed on the display means the process is complete and Cydia icon you will appear on the screen.
Note: You can now re-enable Passcode and the Find My iPhone feature.