In Kaspersky, you can set up password to protect the application settings. If the password is lost or forgotten, then the access to settings and the functions of the software/application will be locked out on you. So to disable the password protection, follow these steps:
1. Find out your system type, if it is system (32- or 64-bit). Once you know which type it is.
2. Download one of the files below which refers to your version of Kaspersky 2015.
3. Extract all files to a folder from the downloaded archive.
4. Restart your computer and repeatedly tap f8 key. When you see the advanced boot menu, choose safe mode.
5. Run a file from the downloaded archive:
x86.reg if you are using a 32-bit operating system.
x64.reg if you are using a 64-bit operating system.
6. In the Registry Editor dialog, click Yes.
7. Making changes to the system registry using the passOff2015.zip utility. Make sure the information from the reg file has been added to the registry.