Android’s launcher 10 which is similar to Windows Phone in its looks and feel has just received an update and it will now make the phone’s home screen look more like a Windows phone device. This latest update has bumped the application to v2.1.5 and has brought several new features along with bug fixes. This update is basically perfect for the users who love Windows’ Phone’s look but still prefer the Android version in general. Launcher 10 includes several features namely Live Tiles and Tile Badges which are supposed to display the number of unread notifications for each application.
Although Launcher 10 will be available for free, in-app purchases and ads are a part of it. The application’s update includes the following features:
- Several bug fixes, performance improvements and reliability
- Unread notifications Live Tiles which will display a background image now
- Allowing the choice of size of each tile’s icon (normal, fit, crop or fill)
- New ‘Rotate Screen and Scale Tiles to Fit’ Option
- New Start Screen margin preference for adding space to the sides of the start screens
- Live tile calendar events that will be displayed if that calendar is visible/enabled in the calendar app
This latest update on Launcher 10 can be obtained from the Google Play Store.